Natural Black, Natural Brown and Light Brown shades are the basic colors. These are generally used for covering grey hair and are meant for all age groups.
Burgundy, Mahogany and Golden Brown shades are the fashion colors, which fit well with the ongoing fashion trends.
- Ammonia, alcohol and paraben free product.
- The herbal based powder hair color delivers brilliant color and visibly healthier hair that is hydrated, silky, soft and shinier.
- Unlike creams, this is a powder hair color that does not enter or damages the hair follicle.
- Mix color power and water in a bowl.
- Stir the dye thoroughly until the paste is about the consistency of yogurt.
- Apply the mixture evenly to dry hair with a brush.
- Leave in for about 30 minutes and wash throughly with shampoo.